Earlier this week, we conducted a webinar about how to apply the principles of strategic talent management to talent acquisition. A talent acquisition strategy is more than just recruiting. It’s about having a people strategy that aligns with your organization’s business strategy, and which ultimately influences how you go about attracting and hiring new employees.
Our speaker, Mark Allen, is an author, consultant, and Professor at Pepperdine University’s Graziadio Business School. He specializes in talent management and human resources, providing insight into the vital importance of developing a strong talent acquisition strategy. In this on-demand webinar, we discussed:
- The difference between recruiting and strategic talent acquisition
- The factors that really matter to candidates
- The importance of employment branding
- The value of evidence-based hiring
- Statistics on the state of talent acquisition today
Click here to access the webinar on-demand.