Curious about pre-employment testing? 82% of companies are already using some form of pre-employment tests to evaluate their candidates in the hiring process.
Pre-employment tests are an objective, data-driven way to learn more about your candidates, helping you to prioritize your applicant pool and to highlight high-potential candidates that you may have otherwise overlooked. Assessments help you raise the bar on your quality of hire, leading to tangible business outcomes such as lower turnover, higher performance, and less time and money spent in the hiring the process.
This webinar explored the ins and outs of pre-employment testing. Whether you’re brand new to testing or just need a refresher, here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- The different types of pre-employment tests
- The major benefits of administering tests
- The best practices for incorporating tests into your hiring process
- The basics on test validity and legality
- And some real-world examples of pre-employment testing in action
Interested in hearing more? Click here to access the entire webinar on-demand.