Remote and hybrid work is here to stay. Thanks to COVID-19, many organizations were forced to try out remote work situations, and the result has been largely positive. People enjoyed the freedom from the daily commute, the flexibility, and the ability to focus with fewer distractions. Even as businesses start to formulate reopening plans, they are doing so with an eye towards adapting long-term remote or hybrid work models.
In our latest webinar, Criteria was joined by HR Bartender’s Sharlyn Lauby, who shared five activities that managers should do to successfully manage remote and hybrid teams. In this webinar, we explore:
- The difference between remote and hybrid work
- Ways to recognize remote employees for their accomplishments
- Strategies for training employees to manage up
- Opportunities to help teams learn about each other’s work styles, without meeting in-person
- The importance of creating an equitable employee experience, no matter where they work
- Types of training and support for managers to help remote teams thrive
We also discuss how to get started, both by deciding what’s best for your organization’s needs and by getting buy-in from executive leadership.
Want to learn more about how to take your remote team’s performance to the next level? Catch the webinar on-demand.